Terms And Conditions of Using PrimaryTreasureChest.com
We would like to welcome You to Our Website PrimaryTreasureChest.com (hereinafter, also referred to as “Website” or “Primary Treasure Chest”). Any reference in the form of “We” or “Us” or “Our” implies Primary Treasure Chest. Any reference in the form of “You” or “Your’ implies the general users as well as the registered members of Primary Treasure Chest.
By using any of the services or features offered on this Website, You agree to comply with and abide by the following clauses and sub-clauses of this Terms And Conditions Agreement (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Agreement’). This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between You and Primary Treasure Chest covering the subject matter herein, and shall be treated as a legal document that establishes rights and liabilities of the respective parties. If You feel You cannot abide by any of the clauses and / or sub-clauses contained hereunder, kindly cease the usage of this Website with immediate effect.
Joining our Mailing List
By signing up to our Newsletter, you give us permission to email you our monthly Newsletters containing our latest offers, news and information. We do not give your email address to any 3rd parties, it will only be Primary Treasure Chest using your email address. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please just click on ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the Newsletter and your email address will be removed.
This Agreement is subject to periodic or sporadic changes, updates, and modifications without any prior notice to anyone. You are advised to visit this page to keep updated on all such modifications.
Last Updated on: 14th November 2016
This Website is targeted at the users who are capable of entering into a valid contract as per the provisions of the applicable law. By using this Website in any capacity, You are submitting that You can enter into a legally binding contract.
General Description of Website
This Website offers online resources to aid teachers, schools, teaching organisations, people distance learning, home learning, online learning, training resources, distance learning online and general users. This Website is not meant to be used by pupils.
You are given a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-assignable license to use this Website in accordance with the clauses and sub-clauses contained hereunder.
You expressly undertake not to copy, distribute, sell, trade, rent, lease out, or otherwise commercially exploit the content and services offered on or through this Website. Downloading resources from this Website and selling them via online or offline medium including, but not limited to, ebay.com is strictly prohibited.
However, You are free to use the teaching resources available on this Website in primary classrooms for educational, teaching or other academic purposes or home learning, distance learning.
We fully respect your privacy and do our best to make this website a safe enviroment for users. When a user subscribes, we require certain details from the user to make the payment. On a secure page a user will provide their name, username, email address, address and credit/debit card details. These details will then be used to make the payment. These details are also required for security checks of the card, to check that the details given match the details attached to the card. These details are then stored by our agents (not on our site) for the sole purpose of renewal payements and will NOT be used for any marketing purposes by us or any other 3rd parties.We do not store or share financial information with third parties.
All precautions have been taken to secure our website and make it a safe environment. However like any other website on the internet, we cannot fully guarantee security while transferring details over the internet.
It is your right to request inforemation we have about you. Just email us and we will send you a copy.
In order to access ALL the resources on this Website, You are required to pay the following annual subscription fees:
Singlel user - £7.99 pa
We accept Visa, Mastercard & PayPal.
Our subscription is an annual fee which will be automatically taken out off your account on the date given in your welcome/confirmation email, using the card details you used to subscribe with. If you want to use a different card to renew, then you can change the card details yourself via the 'Subscription Menu' after you login.
You will be sent a reminder email prior to this renewal.
If you do not wish to renew your subscription , you can manually turn off the renewal feature yourself. This can be done by clicking on the 'Renewal' link on the 'Subscription Menu' which can be found on the left once you log-in.
Your membership begins on the date on which you subscribe and finishes on the day before that calendar date the following month.
REFUNDS: If you change your mind or forget to turn off the re-subscription, you have 24hrs after the money is taken to contact us and get a full refund. Any refund requests after this period will not be the full amount due to charges from the bank already being deducted.
By subscribing to Primary Treasure Chest, you give us permission to add your email address to our mailing list. We will then use your email address to send you a monthly Newsletter containing our latest offers, news and information. We will not give your email address to any 3rd parties, it will only be Primary Treasure Chest using your email address. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please just click on ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the Newsletter you receive and your email address will be removed.
Termination of Subscription:
We have the right to terminate/suspend with immediate effect and without any notice your access to our Website and your membership if:
- We do not receive payment for your subscription
- You provide false information during registration/subscribing
- You breach out terms and condition
- Your account is being used by others as well as yourself. Your subscription is for one person only, if we find your account being used at the same time by different people we will terminate your account.
We have tried to take every measures to ensure that this Website is operational and working all day, every day. However, sometimes we will encounter technical issues, which may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be held liable if this website is unavailable at any time. We will try to give advance warning via social media/emails of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, features, products, and services offered on this Website are the sole and exclusive property of Primary Treasure Chest. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any right, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, design, database rights, trade secrets, other proprietary rights, etc., to You. Your use of content, features, products, and services offered on this Website shall be limited to the licensing terms as detailed in the previous clause.
This Website is protected by all the relevant laws applicable nationally as well as internationally, including but not limited to contract law and intellectual property law.
General Terms Governing Your Use of This Website
- You are prohibited from introducing or spreading harmful computer contaminants including, but not limited to, viruses, Trojans, worms, or other programs that have the potential to damage, destroy, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information on other computer systems, either to or through this Website.
- You are prohibited from removing, altering or obscuring any copyright, legal or proprietary notice in or on any portion of this Website.
- We reserve the right to monitor any and all information transmitted or received through this Website. Primary Treasure Chest, in its sole discretion and without further notice to You, may review, censor or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information which We deem inappropriate, or that We determine as a violation of any clause or sub-clause contained hereunder.
User Submitted Content
- You understand and warrant that any content submitted by You on this Website is your own work and does not violate any intellectual property right of any legal entity. We shall not be liable for any property rights’ violation arising out of the content submitted by You, neither shall We be liable to pay any charges, fees, or royalty to anyone for intellectual property rights’ violation of such user submitted content.
- You understand and agree that any content submitted by You on this Website shall be visible to either the registered members of this Website or general public or both. We reserve the right to moderate all user submitted content before publishing. The decision of Our moderator(s) shall be final and cannot be called into question by anyone.
- By submitting any content on this Website, You, hereby, give Us worldwide, non-exclusive, licence to use and modify (if required) all such content and distribute it to others through this Website.
- You are expected to maintain confidentiality about Your username and password as registered on this Website. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to Your Account by anyone at any time.
- The general content of this Website is informative in nature, and not in the advisory context. Therefore, We disclaim any liability arising out of any losses suffered by You on account of Your reliance on the information contained on, or disseminated through, this Website.
- This Website may contain links to third-party websites belonging to Our partners, affiliates, associates, or advertisers. We do not manage, control, or regulate the content on such linked websites. Therefore, We disclaim any liability arising out of any transaction or dealing by You with any of the linked third party websites. All such cases shall be governed by the policies and rules framed by such linked websites.
- We shall try Our best to keep the Website updated and available at all times. However, We disclaim any guarantee for either the updates or availability of this Website at any given point of time and for any reason whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that the information provided through this Website is compiled from sources, which are sometimes beyond Our control. We try our best to get the information from reliable sources. However, We cannot guarantee foolproof accuracy of the content on this Website. Therefore, We disclaim any liability, financial or otherwise, arising on account of the inaccuracies that may have crept in any part of this Website. Further, We do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information for any particular purpose. The opinions expressed in the resources available on this Website are those of the original author(s) and are not necessarily shared by Primary Treasure Chest.
- We do not endorse or recommend that the resources available on this Website are suitable for use by pupils of any particular age group. It shall be incumbent upon You to check that the resources available on this Website meet the specific requirement of Your pupils.
- This Website is provided on an “AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE” basis. We disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from this Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
You agree to indemnify and hold Primary Treasure Chest and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your access to and use of this Website, including the information obtained through this Website.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL PRIMARY TREASURE CHEST BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF PRIMARY TREASURE CHEST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, PRIMARY TREASURE CHEST’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL, AT ALL TIMES, BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO PRIMARY TREASURE CHEST.
Primary Treasure Chest’s failure to enforce any right or to act with respect to any breach of any clause(s) or sub-clause(s) of this Agreement shall not be construed as waiver of that right nor waives Primary Treasure Chest’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
If any provision contained herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent legal agency, such provision shall be struck off and the remaining provisions remain enforceable.
All the disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the laws and courts of England and Wales.
Usage of Resources Translated by Users
By downloading and using these resources, you understand that Primary Treasure Chest is not responsible for any of the translations, and you use these resources at your own risk. These resources have been kindly translated by users and sent back to us, we do not and are not responsible for checking these translations.
Ideas Board Uses/Terms
By adding a comment/idea you accept the following:
- To accept full responsibility for the comment that you submit.
- To use this function only for lawful purposes.
- Not to post defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate comments, or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Not to post or make available any material which is protected by copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right.
- To evaluate for yourself the accuracy of any opinion, advice or other content.
Web browser cookies